G I V I N G T H A N K S in the most magical way this Thanksgiving Day! I bow down to each of the beautiful Souls who shared this morning’s class with me today ✨🙏✨ Gorgeous chanting Angels that you are…thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing your beautiful energy with me on this special day! 🍁🍃🍂SAT NAM — feeling blessed at The Yoga Studio at l’ASCCO.
Soooooooooo much G R A T I T U D E ✨🙏✨ for this month’s FULL MOON MEDITATION at Gouverneur. It was a magical moment shared with a beautiful crowd of chanting angels and an exciting set-list… — Sat Siri, Wah Yantee, Adi Shakti, Fireproof & Sa Re Sa Sa —
Massive L O V E & L I G H T to all those who joined us, in the flesh AND in Spirit!
I bow down to the power of intention and the gift of reaping what we sow in the Full Moon’s glow.
Just chillin’ on my noggin’…waving my fronds in the air, like I just don’t care…
If you simply tune-in, look and listen deeply, Mother Nature has so much to teach us.
Does the Coconut tree fret if her fronds are not perfectly coiffed? If her trunk is less than perfectly aligned? No. A tree simply IS. Let her teach you the freedom and beauty of BEING.
I bow down to the divine wisdom of all GUARDIANS OF BEING…the flowers and the trees, the wind and the breeze…and oh so many other wise teachers gifted to us by Mother Nature. Thank you, thank you, thank you. SAT NAM
Hold up…I know what you’re thinking… “WTF?! Why would anyone do THAT! Ewwwwww!” This is Juice Master Jason Vale’s straight-up, hardcore formula for curing chronic colitis. I figure…if I can drink THIS…which honestly is not at all disgusting…and experiment with the recipe to make it taste delicious even, well, then ANYBODY can drink it!
Why all the hubbub about cabbage juice? Well, lots of people come to me saying how awesome and inspiring my diet looks, but that their fragile tummies could NEVER handle all those fruits and veggies and juices. I think Jason might just help me, help you prove the contrary with this magical purple elixir Hooray! Juice on, juice on!
The B E N E F I T S of “bending over backwards” for your S E L F . . .
– Strengthens and lengthens the vertebrae, which increases elasticity, flexibility, and creates the necessary space in the spine to keep young, healthy, and standing tall.
– Strengthens arms, wrists, abdomen, legs, shoulders and chest for smooth, toned muscles.
– Opens up the chest, strengthens and increases lungs capacity.
– Stimulates the nervous system and improves hormone secretions that favor optimal health.
– Removes fat buildup from the oblique area, for a notable slimming effect.
– Energizes both physically and mentally, counteracting stress, depression and anxiety, thanks to stimulation of the thyroid and pituitary glands.
– Ignites all seven of the chakras, for total energetic balance and harmony.
W H E E L P O S E is a serious heart opener, soothing old wounds and allowing for new opportunities for love. Vulnerability is a prerequisite, but with dedicated practice, it will soon have you shining your heart and light to the world! ❤️✨
“When a woman chants this mantra, the Universe clears the way.” -YB
A D I S H A K T I . . .
Adi Shakti, Namo Namo
Sarab, Namo Namo
Pritham Bhagvati, Namo Namo
Kundalini Mata Shakti, Namo Namo
I bow down to the primal power.
I bow down to all-encompassing power.
I bow down to all through that which the Universe creates.
I bow down to the creative force of the Kundalini, Divine Mother Power.
C A M E L P O S E . . .
- Creates maximum compression of the spine, stimulating the nervous system.
- Improves flexibility of the neck and spine.
- Releases backache.
- Stretches the abdominal organs and relieves constipation.
- Stretches the throat and parathyroids.
- Opens narrow ribcage to give more space to the lungs.
- Firms and slims the abdomen and waistline.
The heart stores the emotions of stress, fear and anxiety. Opening up the heart chakra, allows for the release these emotions and lets your heart shine! This posture is incredibly powerful and purifying when paired with breath of fire. S A T N A M & Enjoy!