Soooooooooo much G R A T I T U D E ✨🙏✨ for this month’s FULL MOON MEDITATION at Gouverneur. It was a magical moment shared with a beautiful crowd of chanting angels and an exciting set-list… — Sat Siri, Wah Yantee, Adi Shakti, Fireproof & Sa Re Sa Sa —
Massive L O V E & L I G H T to all those who joined us, in the flesh AND in Spirit!
I bow down to the power of intention and the gift of reaping what we sow in the Full Moon’s glow.
Just chillin’ on my noggin’…waving my fronds in the air, like I just don’t care…
If you simply tune-in, look and listen deeply, Mother Nature has so much to teach us.
Does the Coconut tree fret if her fronds are not perfectly coiffed? If her trunk is less than perfectly aligned? No. A tree simply IS. Let her teach you the freedom and beauty of BEING.
I bow down to the divine wisdom of all GUARDIANS OF BEING…the flowers and the trees, the wind and the breeze…and oh so many other wise teachers gifted to us by Mother Nature. Thank you, thank you, thank you. SAT NAM
The B E N E F I T S of “bending over backwards” for your S E L F . . .
– Strengthens and lengthens the vertebrae, which increases elasticity, flexibility, and creates the necessary space in the spine to keep young, healthy, and standing tall.
– Strengthens arms, wrists, abdomen, legs, shoulders and chest for smooth, toned muscles.
– Opens up the chest, strengthens and increases lungs capacity.
– Stimulates the nervous system and improves hormone secretions that favor optimal health.
– Removes fat buildup from the oblique area, for a notable slimming effect.
– Energizes both physically and mentally, counteracting stress, depression and anxiety, thanks to stimulation of the thyroid and pituitary glands.
– Ignites all seven of the chakras, for total energetic balance and harmony.
W H E E L P O S E is a serious heart opener, soothing old wounds and allowing for new opportunities for love. Vulnerability is a prerequisite, but with dedicated practice, it will soon have you shining your heart and light to the world! ❤️✨
“Imagine a ray of sunlight that has forgotten it is an inseparable part of the sun and deludes itself into believing it has to fight for survival and create and cling to an identity other than the sun. Would the death of this delusion not be incredibly liberating?”
– Eckhart Tolle
Walking on W A T E R 🌊 or dancing in the C L O U D S ☁️ ?
Where does it begin?
Where does it end?
G R A T I T U D E . . . a l w a y s .
Make connecting with M O T H E R E A R T H 🌎 a priority, everyday!
Good Morning S U N S H I N E ! 🌞
S A D H A N A, daily spiritual yogic practice, is an A M A Z I N G way to start the day and also to set tone and intention with this month’s powerful N E W M O O N 🌑
Thich Nhat Hanh has been one of my greatest teachers and an infinite source of loving inspiration. His book “Teachings on Love” changed my life in so many ways and his program for children, “Planting Seeds,” is awe-inspiring! Get them and refer to them often!