Kicking around in W H E E L P O S E on a beach towel, rather than a yoga mat, is S L I P P E R Y business! Don’t try this at home boys & squirrels! I am literally about to bust my noggin’ in this shot, but…the sunlight was too beautiful not to share and this posture is all about learning to embrace V U L N E R A B I L I T Y so cheers to that & happy Wednesday to all!
Sat Nam xoxo
The B E N E F I T S of “bending over backwards” for your S E L F . . .
– Strengthens and lengthens the vertebrae, which increases elasticity, flexibility, and creates the necessary space in the spine to keep young, healthy, and standing tall.
– Strengthens arms, wrists, abdomen, legs, shoulders and chest for smooth, toned muscles.
– Opens up the chest, strengthens and increases lungs capacity.
– Stimulates the nervous system and improves hormone secretions that favor optimal health.
– Removes fat buildup from the oblique area, for a notable slimming effect.
– Energizes both physically and mentally, counteracting stress, depression and anxiety, thanks to stimulation of the thyroid and pituitary glands.
– Ignites all seven of the chakras, for total energetic balance and harmony.
W H E E L P O S E is a serious heart opener, soothing old wounds and allowing for new opportunities for love. Vulnerability is a prerequisite, but with dedicated practice, it will soon have you shining your heart and light to the world! ❤️✨